Within Infrastructures center, and in the heart of the network/telecom team, your assignments are:
- Configuring network equipment,
- Defining and broadcasting procedures,
- Support and advice for operating teams,
- Managing performances, capacity and quality of network service,
- Implement means necessary to optimize, maintain, repair network equipment,
- Taking on and resolving incidents,
- Entering, tracking and validating complex security rules on the firewalls,
- Debugging infrastructure
- Diagnostics and expertise on whole of Internet access infrastructure,
- Anticipating network developments / monitoring technological developments.
Higher degree in IT (High school diploma +2 minimum). You have been recognized for your expertise on the network and you have acquired during your Assignments good knowledge of TCP-IP, encryption protocols and internet infrastructure security.
Apply for this position :