Working with the security manager and IT central function, your roles is to define and improve on IS security management of the group. In this way your Assignments are comprised of different sectors:
- Define and develop the group’s information systems’ (PSSI) security policy and assure coordination in implementation, with security correspondents.
- Control and audit application of IT policies and security measures at the group level.
- Assure security reporting, IT security monitoring and managing corresponding reference documents.
- Organize and lead the network of group security correspondents, guide them in writing and conducting the action plans in their respective scope.
- Assure internally the liaison between risk management and internal audit on IT security questions.
- Contribute to setting up the security plan in DSI IT projects.
With an advanced degree (ideally a Master’s or specializing in network and system security), you possess expertise in the domain of IT security and managing risk (ISO2700x, ISACA certification). Your experiences allow you to acquire a strong culture of current best practices of the profession that you keep current by participating in specialized IT communities. Your skills in functional management and in leading teams and networks allow you to communicate easily with very diverse correspondents (DSI teams, internal audit and risk management, security correspondent). Your strong understanding of the challenges, your synthetic and analytical thinking, your strong writing skills as well as your adaptability are your important strengths to succeed in this position. Operational English desired.
Apply for this position :