You provide consulting services and assistance in terms of company architecture or IS urban planning within large groups. Your assignment: Operational:
- Constructing and improving the IS map for an IS subset,
- Proposing IS evolution scenarios,
- Evaluating relevance and consistency of projects and architecture,
- Composing the architecture reference.
- Contributing to work capitalizing on best practices and operational references,
- Relations with publishers in the field of expertise.
- Contributing to the proactive steps before sales, requiring an appropriation effort of the group company architecture proposed,
- Active participation (drafting, methodology, support) in writing response package to the identified requirements in IS urbanization and transformation service delivery.
Advanced degree (high school diploma +5), you have demonstrated an experience of at least: – 10 years in company and administration IS transformation programs, – 5 years in IS urbanization services (mapping, target architecture, charter), or IS architecture (architecture models FO/ BO, opening IS on multi-channels). Skills required: – Architecture framework methodology (TOGAF, IAF, CEISAR, etc.) – Practice in implementing methodology references (ITIL, COBIT) – EA mapping tools (Enterprise Architecture) – Modeling tools: UML, MEGA – Company sharing tools (common spaces, wikis, blogs, etc.) – Knowledge in structuring software in IS transformation (ESB, BPM, BAM, ECM, MDM, Portals, IAM, etc.) You have experience in different sectors of activity (energy, banking, insurance, telecoms, industry, media, etc.) and you are perfectly fluent in English.
Apply for this position :