Your Assignment is to define and develop technical architecture of the company information system by taking into account their current or future business needs. You pay attention to consistency in different elements of information systems over time. Your tasks include:
- Analyzing the current situation, business needs or projects, flux of data and their translation into IT solutions,
- Defining norms and procedures,
- Verifying solution consistency,
- Making solutions conforming to security and production rules,
- Monitoring technological developments.
- Writing architecture documents,
- Design and guide industrialization of solutions,
- Optimize the introduction of new technologies in particular by implementing high availability techniques while securing the proper functioning of existing measures,
- Participate in different architecture committees and validate needs,
- Set up solutions bringing performance gains as well as security,
- Monitor shared functionalities or services in order to facilitate and accelerate their integration in different application projects,
- Conduct tests validating the reliability of the technical platform,
- Lead presentations on subjects concerning technological development and conduct a debate around directions to take.
With high school diploma +5 in IT, you know ITIL norms, and your English is fluent. You have experience in designing and IS modeling. You know the main operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.), in particular Unix AIX, Linux Red Hat, Windows 2008 Server, virtualization server systems (VMWARE), software and workstation, network protocols and security norms. You have knowledge of relational databases. You have proven your abilities for summarizing, rigor and organization.
Apply for this position :