Your responsibilities could be to:
- Install and manage infrastructure and Big Data applications.
- Assure correct platform functioning, data procurement, optimizing processing (setting up applications, technical management of data patterns), and sustaining data and their enhancement.
- Using and optimizing use of data with all statistical techniques / computational algorithms.
- Monitor the research base and metrics in real time.
- Develop new importation processes to improve data quality.
- Enrich the database with new influx and assure its functional support.
Master’s degree in IT, statistics or similar degree (engineering school and/or university equivalent). Successful experience in managing and operating statistics of large quantities of data (familiar with data mining techniques). Solid JAVA, NoSql, Hadoop framework skills. Ability to resolve complex problems in using procedures and innovative analytical techniques. Versatility, rigor, curiosity, open-mindedness, autonomy, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated aptitude to take on increasing responsibility. Fluent English.
Apply for this position :