Responsible for leading important IT projects. In the framework of its main responsibilities, your assignment will be to:
- Establish and update project dashboards
- Control planning and assure internal client communication on workload plan and progress,
- Manage the project manager teams on a daily basis,
- Delegate project responsibility within the project manager team and supervise in establishing project teams, methods and project management norms, defined task planning, decision-making and preparing meetings,
- Participate in governing authority,
- Control project portfolio progress in terms of quality of realization, budget and timeline, manage allocation of resources and arbitrate business priorities within management authority.
Advanced degree (high school diploma +5), IT engineer or university equivalent. Fluent English. You have demonstrated at least 5 years’ experience in company or agency, participated in project mode from research to business application realization and or software integration, then advanced towards responsibility over important projects in implementing proven project management methods. As a generalist, you have proven a good balance between both technical and functional skills and project leading. PMI certification / Prince 2 is a plus.
Apply for this position :