You contribute to the proper running of application projects and techniques that you are given while assuring daily availability of information systems that you are in charge of on a national or international scope. As part of your projects, you assure putting into production dedicated application (expertise, automisation, and documentation), their industrialization and their automisation. You also manage application developments for their functional and/or technical needs and maintenance in operational condition.
- Guide and work in project mode (testing and production),
- Analyze, diagnostic technique,
- Resolve and report on incidents,
- Launch production new application versions,
- Manage processing sequencing and integrate in supervision tools,
- Track and actively participate in sharing projects with different actors (business, production, DBA, etc.),
You have acquired a first significant experience (2 years minimum) in a demanding environment. A strong commitment as well to a large sense of responsibility is indispensable. It is essential to be rigorous, have solid technical bases and an impeccable sense of service. You master the following points: technical knowledge on the Unix / Linux and/or Windows environments, knowledge of IT production demands, good general knowledge of tools and production environments such as: Control-M, $U, CFT, XFB Gatexay, MQSeries, Shell programming, PERL, Pyton, HTML, PHP, etc.; database: Oracle, SQL Server; Knowledge appreciated in Tuxedo, Apache, SWIFT, Websphere, Weblogic.
Apply for this position :