Your assignments are the following: The first role as PMO will be to guarantee projects to Management on all of the strategic processes:
- The innovation processes and centering them on strategy and the roadmap, their quality and effectiveness
- Managing project portfolios, and their QCDR (Quality Cost Data Record) tracking
- Optimal use of allocated resources
- Respecting project management methodology and creating value.
- Backup or technological resources (keeping schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Obtaining arbitration
- Documents for capitalization procedures and for operating REX of other projects
- Leading a unit of project managers or exchanging best practices
High school diploma +2 to +5, you master PMI or Prince2 methodologies. You know how to work in teams and are a great listener. Good skills in adapting as well as rigor and precision are also required qualities. Mastering English is appreciated.
Apply for this position :