Your assignment is to take charge of the entire infrastructure project (technical, labor and budget) by managing the activities below:
- Identify needs,
- General specifications,
- Writing technical / functional specifications,
- Architecture design,
- Driving tests,
- Tracking integrations / deployments,
- Delivery and production.
Advanced degree (high school +2 minimum) in IT, you possess successful confirmed experience in project management and cross-functional coordination. You possess the following qualities:
- Charismatic, effective, a unifying leader.
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Good organizational skills, methodological and precise, structured personality,
- Sense of responsibilities, results, and initiative, close to the field,
- High availability and involvement,
- Sense of teamwork,
- PMI, ITIL certifications desired.
Apply for this position :